Haşmet Ozan Güner, LL.M.
Haşmet Ozan Güner advised and represented many local and multinational companies particularly on structuring commercial partnerships, distributorship, franchise and agency agreements, preparing their contracts, conduct and termination of these relationships and disputes in these fields.
Haşmet Ozan Güner has experience in competition law compliance, Competition Board investigations, clearance filings for mergers and acquisitions and individual exemption applications. He advised many clients in merger and acquisition process and negotiation of their agreements.
He also advises clients on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, veterinary products, food supplements, agricultural laws, regulations and industry-specific contracts.
- Turkish (native)
- English (advanced)
- French (intermediate)
- Bilgi University Economy Law LL.M. Program
- Galatasaray University Faculty of Law
- Université Rennes 1 – School of Law (exchange program)
- 2012-2016: Esin Attorney Partnership (member of Baker & McKenzie)
- 2008-2012: Moroğlu Arseven Law Firm
Highlights of work experience
- Drafting and negotiating distributor contracts for many multinational companies in many fields including retail, otomotive, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, textiles, food & beverages
- Advising many multinational pharmaceutical, medical device, food and agricultural company on industry-specific laws and regulations
- Advising many multinational clients on the termination of contracts with their Turkish distributors and franchisees and representing them in the subsequent disputes
- Representing Turkish distributors and franchisees in their disputes with the suppliers
- Representing clients in Competition Authority investigations, merger and acquisition filings and individual exemption applications with the Competition Authority, conducting competition law compliance programs
- Advising vendors and buyers in mergers and acquisitions
- Advising clients on customs law, investigations and disputes